Overview - AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS K-12 INSTRUCTIONAL/BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT MATERIALS BUNDLE
In this bundle, PCI has assembled six programs to support the development of communications, behavioral, and academic skills in students with autism. The STAR Program uses Applied Behavior Analysis as a theoretical base to help students master receptive, expressive, and spontaneous language, as well as functional skills, social interaction, and play skills. FACTER focuses on developing everyday routines and provides a continuous cycle of student information, from assessment to IEP planning to instruction.
Interactive Reading Books, Basic Picture Math, Word Problems for Nonreaders, and Banking for Nonreaders all use a combination of visuals and text to strengthen basic academic and functional skills, with an emphasis on real-world examples and environments.
- The STAR Program: Strategies for Teaching Based on Autism Research
- FACTER: Functional Assessment & Curriculum for Teaching Everyday Routines
- Elementary and Secondary Kits
- Interactive Reading Books and Software
- 16 Titles-print
- 2 CD's (8 titles each)
- Basic Picture Math Binders and Software
- Word Problems for Nonreaders
- Multiplication and Division
- Banking for Nonreaders
- Binder plus set of 10 Check Packets