Overview - AGS ECONOMICS AUDIO CASSETTE LIBRARY
Teach basic principles of how the world works in our economic system.
AGS Economics makes learning come alive in this illustrated and easy to follow short chaptered textbook. Economics lays the foundation for how material resources are traded and sold in the national and international marketplace. Students will explore key elements of the free enterprise system. Topics cover supply, demand, price, competition, business, labor, money and banking, government, and the global economy.
This curriculum offers text that is high-interest, low-readability, which makes it easy to engage students who struggle with reading, language, or a learning disability.The students who would benefit from these textbooks are those who:
• divide their time between regular classrooms and sheltered environments.
• read below grade level.
• need dedicated support to make lessons understandable.
• may move directly to work or transition programs.
Curriculum Class Set - includes: 10 Student Texts, 1 Teacher's Edition, & 1 Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM.
Inclusion Class Set - includes: 3 Student Texts, 1 Teacher's Edition, 1 Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM, & 1 Student Workbook.
Curriculum Class Set & Skill Track Software Site License - includes: 10 Student Texts, 1 Teacher's Edition, 1 Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM, & Skill Track Software Site License.
PROGRAM COMPONENTS (sold separately)
• Student Text - builds students' knowledge in critical content areas with accessible reading levels and a research-based instructional design.
• Student Workbook - extends and reinforces textbook concepts through practice exercises.
• Audiocassette Library - of the Student Text accommodates the auditory learner, assists reluctant readers, and provides reinforcement.
• Great Review Game CD-ROM - an interactive computer game designed to reinforce each chapter in the Student Edition. Provides additional support and motivation for learning with an alternative out-of-book learning by practicing and drilling content skills. Can be played in teams or individually. ÿ
• Teacher's Edition - includes the complete Student Text with teaching suggestions, lesson overviews, tips on learning styles, and a variety of activities.
• Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM - offers hundreds of activities, the Student Workbook, a Self-Study Guide for students who want to work at their own pace, two forms of chapter tests, plus midterm and final tests.
• Skill Track Software Site License - includes hundreds of multiple choice items relating to the textbook's content and provides group and individual reports for monitoring student progress.
System Requirements for CD-ROMs and Software:
Acrobat Reader 4 or 5 - requires 8MB RAM or 64MB RAM, respectively, to install from resource cd. This step may not be necessary if Acrobat Reader 4 is currently installed on your computer.
Windows - 98 / NT / 2000 / ME / XP