Overview - SEE IT RIGHT AWARENESS VIDEO - DVD
See It Right! ® is an effective program to help students overcome visual perceptual problems. Using these colored transparencies can change what a student sees.
This program was developed specifically for teachers and specialists who work with students with visual challenges or impairments. If a student sees moving, reversed or distorted letters and/or words, these overlays can help them see clearly and accurately, using their own books and materials and a piece of colored plastic.
See It Right Manual
Teaches how to be aware of students with dyslexia and other reading challenges and then how to help them. Includes detailed instructions and novel diagnostic techniques. 275 pages.
Also provided is an assessment based on a four-step process:
• Step 1. Review the Work
• Step 2. Interview the Student
• Step 3. Color Testing
• Step 4. Follow-Up
See It Right Training VHS or DVD Video
• Demonstrates the step-by-step assessment.
• Experienced teachers and the author show how to get the best results using the novel techniques of this classwork-based assessment.
• Good training vehicle for teachers. Can be shown in parts.
• Covers a four-step process to assess and help students.
Running TIme: 86 minutes
See It Right Awareness VHS or DVD Video
Summary of what can be accomplished using color. 14 minutes of student examples, comments and results. Running Time: 14 minutes