Overview - AGS MATHEMATICS: PATHWAYS CLASS SET & SFTWR SITE LIC
High-Interest Content with Low Readability.
AGS Mathematics: Concepts & Pathways introduces or remediates critical math concepts. Students will be ready to take the next step in math with text that offers engaging elements to motivate learning. These texts make it easy for you to engage students who struggle with reading, language, or a learning disability.
The students who would benefit from these textbooks are those who:
• divide their time between regular classrooms and sheltered environments.
• read below grade level.
• need dedicated support to make lessons understandable.
• may move directly to work or transition programs.
Give students the basic math concepts they will need throughout life. Text includes many features that stimulate learning, such as highlighted vocabulary words with definitions, step-by-step examples, sidebar features, notes, chapter reviews, and test-taking tips. This textbook leads students to success in understanding arithmetic operations, introduces algebraic concepts, and includes problem solving and estimation.
Students will be ready to take the next step in math with this text that offers many features that stimulate learning, such as highlighted vocabulary words with definitions, step-by-step examples, sidebar features, notes, chapter reviews, and test-taking tips. In addition, the curriculum includes hands-on manipulative activities and exercises that let students construct models that demonstrate selected lesson concepts. Throughout the text, students apply math skills to real-life situations.
Curriculum Class Set - includes: 10 Student Texts, 1 Teacher's Edition, & 1 Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM.
Inclusion Class Set - includes: 3 Student Texts, 1 Teacher's Edition, 1 Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM, & 1 Student Workbook.
Curriculum Class Set & Skill Track Software Site License - includes: 10 Student Texts, 1 Teacher's Edition, 1 Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM, & Skill Track Software Site License.
PROGRAM COMPONENTS (sold separately)
• Student Text - builds students' knowledge in critical content areas with accessible reading levels and a research-based instructional design.
• Student Workbook - extends and reinforces textbook concepts through practice exercises.
• Teacher's Edition - includes the complete Student Text with teaching suggestions, lesson overviews, tips on learning styles, and a variety of activities.
• Teacher's Resource Library CD-ROM - offers hundreds of activities, the Student Workbook, a Self-Study Guide for students who want to work at their own pace, two forms of chapter tests, plus midterm and final tests.
• Solutions Key on CD-ROM - presents an easy-to-use electronic format of the Classroom Resource Binder.
• Skill Track Software Site License - includes hundreds of multiple choice items relating to the textbook's content and provides group and individual reports for monitoring student progress.
System Requirements for CD-ROMs and Software:
Acrobat Reader 4 or 5 - requires 8MB RAM or 64MB RAM, respectively, to install from resource cd. This step may not be necessary if Acrobat Reader 4 is currently installed on your computer.
Windows - 98 / NT / 2000 / ME / XP