Overview - TEACHTOWN SOCIAL SKILLS VOL 1 FOLLOW RULES SITE LIC
TeachTown: Social Skills videos & lesson plans contain engaging animated characters.
Teach socially valid skills with this animated video modeling-based social skills curriculum. Accompanying each target social skill (theme) is a 2- to 3-minute animated episode that focuses on that target social skill. Each skill is then further developed through a series of lesson plans, including methods for differentiating instruction, generalization activities, and homework assignments. Each of the 10 themes in a Volume includes 6 daily lesson plans, bonus activities, worksheets, foldable comic books, homework assignments, and data collection sheets.
|Volume 1: Following Rules
|• Wait to Speak Until Called Upon
• Follow Fire Drill Instructions
• Raise Your Hand Before Speaking Out
• Use a Quiet Voice
• Be Still and Quiet in Line
|• Ask Before Interrupting Play
• Listen When the Teacher Talks
• Play By the Rules
• Sit When the Teacher Says
• Use Lunchtime Manners
|Volume 2: Interpersonal Skills
|• It's More Fun to Share
• Respect Personal Space
• Be a Good Listener,
• Take Turns with Toys
• Sometimes Things Break by Accident
|• Ask Before You Hug
• Say Why You're Mad
• Look When Saying Goodbye
• Respond When You're Greeted
• How to Join Friends During Playtime
Each Site License for Volumes 1 & 2 Includes:
• 1 Special Education Curriculum Binder (10 Themes)
• 1 General Education Curriculum Binder (10 Themes)
• 1 DVD with 10 Animated Episodes (1 Per Theme)
• 1 CD with Reproducible Digital Files of All Curriculum Documents
After a school has purchased a site license per volume, additional Classroom Packages that include an animation DVD and CD containing print materials for either the special education or general education curricula are also available.
Note: The Special Education and General Education Classroom packages require purchase of a Site License for the corresponding volume before purchasing the class package.