Overview - PAIR IT-TURN & LRN BK SET-EARLY FLUENCY STAGE 3 RL 2
Paired Fiction & Nonfiction in a 2-in-1 Flip Format
Each book in this high-interest series contains two stories on the same topic, one fiction and one nonfiction. The series helps students develop background knowledge of a topic, improve vocabulary and fluency, strengthen comprehension, and prepare for standardized tests that include expository passages.
Each Sets Includes
• 1 each of 6 big books with flip format
• 6 copies of 6 student flip books (36 books)
• Audio CD
• Teacher's Guide
• Sturdy storage box
Stages and Topics
• Emergent Stage 1: Topics include senses, art and culture, weather, calendar time, speed, and jobs.
• Emergent Stage 2: Topics include nutrition, sound, communities, United States symbols, habitats, and goods and services.
• Transition Stage 2-3: Topics include environment, early citizens, food chain, product development, maps, and sun.
• Early Fluency Stage 3: Topics include characteristics, citizenship, rocks, migration, fossils, and transportation.
• Fluency Stage 4: Topics include animals, Native Americans, erosion, inventions, space, and modifying the environment.