Overview - CLICKER 5 WRITING SOFTWARE
Give students the tools to create sentences, stories, even talking books, without ever writing or using a keyboard. Clicker Writer is a talking word processor – letters, words or phrases are selected in the Clicker Grid. Students combine the selected letters, words, or phrases into sentences.
• Picture support – picture library included, or use your own pictures and photos
• Speech support - right-click on words to hear them before you write them or use Clicker to read entire sentences
• Realistic English speech – use the pre-recorded English speech or record your own in English or any language
• Talking books – create entire talking books
• Plus – create labeling activities, multimedia presentations, and more.
• Win 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista/Pentium II 400 or greater/128 MB available RAM/400 MB free disk space
• Mac OS X 10.3 or above/Power PC or Intel processor/128 MB available RAM/400 MB free disk space