Overview - MAKING COMPREHENSION CONNECTIONS KIT
Strengthen comprehension skills for struggling learners of all learning styles.
Making Comprehension Connections teaches students to use key comprehension skills and strategies with this program that uses current research and interactive lessons that incorporate visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles.
Look! lessons center around a visual cue: an icon poster.
Listen! lessons have a song or rap for each poster.
Link! lessons connect icons and songs to a comprehension skill or strategy to help students remember and apply the strategy.
• Teacher's Guide with 20 skill-and-strategy lessons each for Grades K-2 and 3-5
• 20 full-color icon posters (8 «" x 11")
• Audio CD with featuring songs and raps
• Transparencies of the song and rap lyrics
• Teacher's Resource CD-ROM with reproducible versions of songs and posters
• DVD introducing the program and showing model lessons for easy implementation
For Grades K-5.