Overview - FSS-LIFE SKILLS - PHARMACY SIGNS & WORDS
Provide easy-to-understand information in a software format. These life skills and survival reading programs are customizable. Includes approximately 100 hours of print exercises per program. Closed captioning option available. Single switch, Intellikeys, and touch screen compatible.
- Programs and What They Cover :
- 60 Survival Signs and Words covers community independence and survival.
- 80 Information Signs and Words includes the most common information signs and words encountered in the community.
80 Safety Signs and Words covers the most common safety signs and words used in our communities.
- 80 Community Signs and Words features important community signs and words.
- 80 Public Transportation Signs and Words covers essential signs and terms for anyone trying to use public transportation.
- 80 School Signs and Words includes signs and words common to a school setting.
- 250 Grocery Signs and Words is a signs and words program covering general categories related to shopping at a grocery store.
- 80 Shopping Signs and Words features words common to the shopping experience.
- 240 Restaurant Signs and Words covers what one needs to know when going out to eat.
- 80 Information Labels offers words in the categories of food, medicine information, medicine warning, and clothing labels.
- 80 Clothing Store Signs and Words includes key words related to a clothing store. Features two instructional videos.
- 80 Emergency Signs and Words features signs and words relating to medical care.
- 160 Words–Entertainment in the Community covers fun things to do in the community.
- 80 Words–Entertainment in the Home covers things you like to do at home in your free time.
- 80 Pharmacy Signs and Words includes signs and words found in pharmacies and drug stores.
- 80 Words That Direct covers common directional words.
- Hygiene provides step-by-step instructions on how to take a bath, brush your teeth, use deodorant, wash your face, and control germs.
- Grooming includes how to get a haircut, how to shave, how to put on makeup, and how to pluck eyebrows. Dress covers how to dress appropriately, wear clean clothes, how to wash clothes, and how to dry clothes.
Multiple Program Management System Allows the teacher to manage all Functional Skills System programs in one easy-to-use system.