Overview - STF-LS FAMILIES-RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Part of the Start-to-Finish Literacy Starters series, this book set helps students with moderate to severe cognitive disabilities develop beginning reading skills.
Each Start-to-Finish Literacy Starters set includes three different books, one of each type of text: Enrichment, Transitional and Conventional. The books are linked to an age-appropriate topic so teachers can have students of all abilities participate in beginning reading activities. Carefully-chosen content has a variety of appeals - high-interest, curriculum or functional storylines - so older students stay motivated and learn at the same time. All Start-to-Finish Literacy Starters computer books work great with the DJ Switch Interface Pro 5.0 USB for built-in scanning or two-switch mode.
• Hanging media pouch
• Computer book CD-ROM (includes 3 computer book titles with at least 2 versions of each book - "read to me", "read with me" or "read by myself")
• 3 Paperback books
• 3 Vocabulary cards
• Teacher materials CD-ROM with Intervention Planning Tool, Reading Strategies, Student Portfolios, and printable PDF Guide
• Memo (Enrichment)
• Not in This House (Transitional)
• Oh, Brother (Conventional)
• Win 2000, XP, Vista/Pentium III or equivalent/256 MB available RAM/75 MB free disk space/CD-ROM:4X
• Mac OS 10.2 or above/G3 or higher/256 MB available RAM/85 MB free disk space/CD-ROM:4X