Overview - STF-LS RECYCLING-CASH IN THE TRASH SET
Start-to-Finish - Literacy Starters
Introduces Reading Skills.
Encourage beginning readers to develop literacy and language skills. Considerate text structure builds topic knowledge and encourages understanding. The vocabulary-building texts guide learners to independence and fluency.
Includes 1 Computer Book CD-ROM, 3 Paperback Books (3 different titles), 3 Vocabulary Cards (1 for each title), a Teacher's CD-ROM and PDF Guide, and a hanging nylon media pouch. Simple and easy to read,
the high-interest stories keep students focused on building vocabulary and comprehension. Large, full-color photographs support learning. Computer Book has clear and precise narration to model fluent reading. The Vocabulary Cards reinforce new vocabulary and sight words.
Set Titles (3 Different Book Titles per Set)
• Civil War-States and Slavery Set
• Continents & Countries-Africa Set
• Deserts-Surviving in Sun & Sand Set
• Early Settlers-Changes & Challenges Set
• Insects-Necessity or Nuisance Set
• Life Cycles-Birth & Beyond Set
• Life Skills-Fun & Functional Set
• Mark Twain-Tall Tales & Trouble Set
• Plants-Science & Surroundings Set
• Recycling-Cash in the Trash Set
• Sports-Safety & Success Set
• Solar System-Surprises in Space Set
• Volcanoes-Force & Fury Set