Overview - HANDS-ON MATH STANDARDS - GR 5-6 MANIPULATIVE KIT
Lessons Cover "Real-World" Problems.
Boost math achievement with these manipulative-based lessons and kits ideal
for any math curriculum in Grades PreK-6. All lessons are guided by NCTM Standards.
• Teaches fractions, problem solving, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking and more
• Features blackline masters, writing activities and extension activities that reinforce visual organization and encourage demonstration of mathematical thinking
• Provides information on common student difficulties within each lesson
• Offers problems designed to resemble questions on standardized math tests
Manipulatives Kit Features
Value-packed kit features enough manipulatives for 4 students to complete each activity in the Hands-On Standards book for grades 5-6.
• Supports explorations of fractions, problem solving, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking and more using the most common manipulatives for grades 5-6
• Offers opportunities for students to build, model, create and represent key math concepts, per NCTM and state standards
• Includes more than 200 manipulatives packed in divided storage tubs for easy classroom organization and management of small-group activities