Overview - LEARN TO TALK ABOUT-GAMES AND SPORTS DATA SHEETS
NEW! Encourage students to engage in conversation about things they see and do in the world around them.
Students use the durable, laminated photo Flash Cards (5" x 3 «") to label and describe animals, people, places, and items they see in the real world. Each card has clear images on the front and simple descriptions of the image on the back. Each title includes 40 cards.
The Data Sheets enhance the program to allow students to build language skills.
• Learn to Talk About Animals
• Learn to Talk About Games and Sports
• Learn to Talk About Household Items
• Learn to Talk about Nature and Outdoor Play
• Learn to Talk about Vehicles and Occupations
• Learn to Talk about Food and Appliances
• Learn to Talk about Toys and Pretend Play