Overview - GLOBE FEARON LITERATURE-QUESTION & ANS KEY-GREEN
NEW! Fascinating stories to engage struggling readers and build reading skill for ELL students.
Grab the interest of students with these colorfully illustrated popular, classical, and contemporary literature collections by noted authors such as Edgar Allan Poe, Gwendolyn Brooks, and Sojourner Truth. The collections motivate students of all reading levels to read, enjoy, and appreciate works they may not normally select.
4 READING LEVELS
Various genres organized by theme - Looking at Love, The Unknown, Suspense, Discoveries, Heroes, and Generations. Reading Level 6-7.
Literature from around the world organized by theme - Priorities, Insights, Conflicts, Reality, and Relationships. Reading Level 7-8.
American literature organized chronologically - Voices of Colonial America, Writers in a Growing Nation, New England Speaks, A Nation Expresses Itself, The Modern View, and The Contemporary Perspective. Reading Level 8-9.
British literature organized chronologically - Early Voices in British Literature, Writers of the English Renaissance, The Rise of the Romantics, Expressions of the Victorian Era, The Modern View, and The Contemporary Perspective. Reading Level 9-10.
COMPONENTS (sold separately)
• Student Editions - include literary skills explanations at the beginning of each lesson, writing activities to help students connect the literature to independent writing, margin notes, and instruction on test-taking skills incorporated right into the text.
• Teacher's Editions - include teaching strategies, answers, and extension activities located at point-of-use, an easy-to-follow three-step lesson plan that saves time and planning, and mini-quizzes that assess students' comprehension. Writing activities that are built around the four-step writing process -Prewriting, Writing, Revising, and Proofreading - and ESL activities also are included.
• Teacher's Resource Books - offer comprehensive support with scoring rubrics, comprehension worksheets and tests, Writing Process Worksheets, Grammar/ Usage/Mechanics Worksheets, and a Skills and Materials Chart.
• Comprehension & Vocabulary Workbooks - include activities for vocabulary development and comprehension for each selection.
• Language Enrichment Workbooks - extend language skills.
• Question & Answer Keys - provide suggested answers to tests.
• Teacher Resource CD-ROM of All Levels - includes reproducible activities for all four levels of the program plus correlations and an Answer Key.